CKYC error even after I have CKYC

I have CKYC done in last 2 years.
I even have the CKYC number - 10075316274918
I even have proofs of KARVY and NDML ckyc verification saying that my KYC Is done normally and IPV is also done. Still I am getting CKYC not done error on Global SBM app. Please help moderators.
@Aswathy_Nambiar @ashrithjain @Bansari @Lucky
Please help.

I wrote mails but they kept sending me automated replies that your KYC is not available in DB, nothing can be done and closed the ticket saying we will need your CKYC number after kyc is done.

They didn’t even read the mail where I had already attached the CKYC number.

Hi @Varun_Mehta ,

We completely understand your frustration and we do apologize for your customer support experience :confused: we shall take necessary steps to improve the same.

Having said that we regret to inform you that as of now we wont be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.
FYI:
A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these,
but the bank or your mutual funds account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same and you will be amongst the first ones to be informed on an update.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari I do understand that. However, I do have a full CKYC done.

I also have CKYC number, which is generated only after the CKYC is completed. I am sending my CKYC number in your DM.

Hey @Bansari Can you tell me exactly what is it that your bank needs in my CKYC record?
Only if you let me know what’s wrong, will I be able to get it rectified. As of now, I have a perfectly fine CKYC done in 2019 along with the CKYC number

Even the IPV flag shows normal and status is ok. This I have verified on the central database of the KRA central website. Attaching the proof as well.

So please either let me know what do I need to get fixed, or please re initiate the CKYC verification from your end, as it might have been some Niyo server problem at the time of verification leading to failure.

You already have my details in your DM.

Requesting @ashrithjain @Ranjith @Lucky and @Aswathy_Nambiar to pitch in if they can help in this.

1 Like

Anyone care to respond? I am still facing the same issue.

@Deepak

1 Like

Hey @Varun_Mehta! We understand that you’ve got your CKYC where the type is Normal. Unfortunately, our system couldn’t identify it. Our system is identifying your CKYC details where it is a Simplified one for the year 2019. This happens when you have multiple CKYC entries through various platforms. In your case, you may have to update the CKYC details where you had a Simplified one so that our system can read it and proceeds with the onboarding flow. We are sorry for asking you to update the CKYC details once again but that’s the way possible as of now. It may take some more time for us to bring alternative onboarding ways.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak I have gpt my CKYC details updated from the bank. Now to make your system re-evaluate my KYC request, you will have to remove my record from your database before I retry. Otherwise the App ‘Resumes’ my registration request instead of ‘Re-initiating’ a new one. Please arrange a call back any day after 12 PM so that I can elaborate further.

Hi… I’ve applied for Niyo Global on 15th of September but it has been more than a month now and my account hasn’t been created yet.
It’s telling the problem while fetching CKYC number but my CKYC has already been created in July 2018.

Requesting you to look into it and help in resolving the issue.

Hey @praveenku911! The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be ‘Normal’. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it is found that you have got a ‘Simplified KYC’, and the year of it is 2018, due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now. It may take some more time for us to help you.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX, which offers 0 forex markup charges for international transactions.