Ckyc database not found

Hii,
I am not able to create account with niyo global, it is showing ckyc database not found what should i do next??

Hi @Jatin_Singhal ,

Firstly Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We regret to inform you that as of now we wont be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.
FYI:
A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these,
but the bank or your mutual funds account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.
While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

Ohh ok. But what I have to do next to get this work
Because I have to travel abroad after 15 days and I want this card vary badly

@Jatin_Singhal contact your bank tomorrow or your securities account and they’ll be able to provide you with a CKYC number. If you don’t have one, they’ll be able to update your CKYC details and it takes around 15 days to be done.

In the meantime if you want a debit card with zero forex charges, i’d recommend signing up for NiyoX. It’s quick and easy to sign up, doesn’t require a CKYC and it’s a 0 balance savings account from Equitas bank and comes with a Platinum Visa Debit card with 0% forex markup.

Thanks for the reply bro. Will apply for niyoX

1 Like

i have my ckyc number but in i am unable to creat account with niyo global sbm.
please help