CKYC Conditions error

Hello everyone please guys can you tell me how to fix this issue becouse support team not reaplying me so i hope guys you can help anyone who get this issue please guys tell me how you ficed this

Hi @Vishal_Sharma2 ,

We regret to inform you that as of now we are unable to onboarded you and Ouch! It hurts :broken_heart:to say this, but, rest assured, you’ll be among the first to be notified once you become eligible for the onboarding process. Meanwhile we’re still investigating if these CKYC drops are genuine or is there a bug here.

Your forbearance is highly appreciated.
Cheers!
Bansari

Sir plaese can you check why i am getting this error?? i already have ckyc but still this error please check

Hey @Vishal_Sharma2 ! Welcome to Niyo Community. Could you please DM us your phone number with CKYC number?

1 Like

Hey @Vishal_Sharma2 ! We have got the details. Meanwhile just hang in there while we get this sorted.

1 Like

sir one more thing i wamt to ask when it will solved how will i know ? you will email me or call me becouse i am not active here at the forum thats why i asked sir

1 Like

Hey @Vishal_Sharma2 ! Once you’re eligible for the onboarding process, you’ll be intimated with an email! Regret the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ashrith

1 Like

means right now i am not eligible?

No @Vishal_Sharma2 ! You’re not eligible as your KYC requirements don’t meet CKYC condtion. We’ll intimate you once you become eligible for the onboarding process.

Regards,
Ashrith

1 Like

but sir if anything wrong from my side then tell me i will fix it sir but if its from your side then you can do it sir becouse i dont know why i am not eligible dear sir

i am waiitng for your kind reply dear sir

but sir if anything wrong from my side then tell me i will fix it sir but if its from your side then you can do it sir becouse i dont know why i am not eligible dear sir

can you tell me why you not replying? @ashrithjain

Hi @Vishal_Sharma2,

Moving your chat to the existing thread of yours. Hope you don’t mind :). As informed earlier rest assured we are working on this and will notify you at the earliest.

Cheers!
Bansari

me also getting this error and no one want to tell me why it happning why i am not eligilbe

I am also getting the same error. Please solve this

Hi @Raj_Desai ,

You are not eligible to open an account now as you do not have a full CKYC entry and as of now since Niyo Global by SBM is in Beta Stage they aren’t carrying out full KYC but relying on your existing CKYC. The only solution to this would be contacting your bank (i’d recommend where you hold your securities account) to update your CKYC and then you’ll be able to proceed ahead.

Sir, I have my ckyc number and it was done long back. If you want I can send you the number. It is urgent to solve this issue because j am leaving India in 15days exact. So need to rush the process.

@Raj_Desai check your ckyc at Know Your Status and if it says NORMAL KYC for KYC FLAG and says IPV done, then contact niyo for the issue. If not, you’re not eligible at the moment

Hello, for me - KYC flag is Normal and IPV is Yes. Still getting issue. I have sent a DM to you.

1 Like