Change communication Address

Hi,

I’m trying to change communication address in Equitas Consumer app but It’s not uploaded address proof it’s getting error ( please choose a valid file).

Please resolve my issue I need urgent.

Thanks,
Vidyasagar

Bhart Bohara crop Tilwani Kolhapur maharastra 416116

Hi @vidya9533 ,

Firstly, welcome to the Niyo Community. :slight_smile:
Here, we encourage users to search for your queries, because chances are, you’ll find answers to your queries in the search box without waiting for a response from us.
You can find solutions for your query here:
Do write back if you need any other help.Here's how you can change your Communication Address🏠 for your NiyoX account

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

@Manojk33
We are afraid we couldn’t quiet understand your query :confused: Could you please elaborate on the same?

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari,

Can you plz change my communication address.

Anganvadi school, etteri village, gangadhar nellore mondal, chittoor dist, Andhra pradesh. 517125.

Please help me on this

Thanks,
Vidyasagar

Hi @vidya9533 ,

You can now change your communication address online by visiting the Equitas bank internet banking portal. All you need to do is log in to Equitas net banking page - https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/ and register yourself as a new user.

1. Log in to Equitas internet banking
  2. On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘DIY Services’
  3. Click on ‘Change of communication address’
  4. Select the option to change the correspondence address
  5. Select identification requirements i.e. either Aadhaar or VID
  6. Enter the OTP sent to your Aadhaar registered phone number
  7. Choose YES if you want your communication address to be the same as your Aadhaar, else, choose NO

Please be informed that the new communication address will take 3 days to get updated, this service only allows a customer to change the communication address online. To change the permanent address one has to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank.

Note for Mutual fund investors on NiyoX: This will not change the address in your Mutual Fund folios. If you are invested or KYC compliant, you will need to contact CAMS and/or Karvy (RTAs) for the address change. And if your KYC is not done yet, you can just raise a ticket under the investment section in the app and we’ll take it forward.

This shall Help!
Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari ,

I’m already trying this way but it’s not uploaded address proof letter.

Thanks,
Vidyasagar

@vidya9533 to get the address updated in NiyoX app kindly raise a ticket to our support team and we shall take it from there,

They are working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with a seamless experience and instant resolutions.

You can reach out to us from NiyoX App> Menu > Support.

Cheers!
Bansari

312 Dulhiya colony near pappu dhaba alipur new delhi 110036

Can change my kyc verification address

Bhart Bohara crop Tilwani Kolhapur maharastra

Hi @Manojk33 @Ramsewak

This might help!
Cheers
Bansari

pless my communicatian in correct change my pin coad 796007

312 Dulhiya colony near pappu dhaba alipur new delhi 110036 sir debit card post se bhej de

Hi @Ramsewak @Engzuala_Chawngthu

This shall help!
Cheers
Bansari

212 Dulhiya colony near pappu dhaba alipur new delhi 110036

Ramsewak 212Dulhiya colony near pappu dhaba alipur new delhi 110036

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.