Cant use the Niyox Debit card outside india

Team

i am not able to use card outside of india though the international transactions are enabled in my card.

i got an message when i tried to take out money from atm outside india.

Dear customer, Domestic and International Online and Contactless Transactions are disabled on your Equitas debit Card. Enable these transactions using Internet or Mobile banking or through our ATM or by visiting our branch or by calling our toll free IVR.

please help in this regards.

Hey @akhilsnaik! This is something unusual :slightly_frowning_face:

We’d request you to try the troubleshooting steps and check if you are able to make international transactions using your NiyoX card. Once you log in to the NiyoX app, go to Card Settings > Card Locks and then disable the modes of transactions (say ATM Withdrawal, POS Swipe, Online Transaction, Spending Abroad) and then enable them. You may repeat this activity twice and then try making a transaction by setting the international transaction limits.

In case, if the issue still persists, please reach out to our Live Chat team through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support.

Regards,

Hello @deepak,

thanks for your reply. i have tried all these steps and it doesn’t worked is the reason i have posted here.
i have also send an email to niyo escalations email id and is waiting an response. if possible kindly look into the issue.

Thanks for confirming @akhilsnaik! We’ll get this checked from our end and try to help you at the earliest.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.