Can't make full kyc and can't contact to customer care

Can’t make full kyc and can’t contact to customer care

Hello Venkat,

What is the issue you are facing while doing the full KYC?
If you are not able to contact the customer care via phone, you can raise a ticket in the app.

1 Like

Hey @venkat_sanjay ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. Could you please schedule your Full KYC from NiyoX app? If you find any difficulty, kindly reach out to our in-app support team and we’ll pixk it up from there.

Happy :niyo_community: Banking,
Ashrith

@ashrithjain I can understand there can be delay sometimes… it’s nearly 2 months since I started trying for Full KYC. When I contact customer service they will say it has be escalated to KYC team. From last week I started getting messages also which is of no use since no one is coming for KYC visit.
May I atleast know the exact reason for delay

Hey @Naveen_Reddy ! Not to worry, I’ve escalated the case to our KYC team and your Full KYC shall be completed at the earliest.

No body’s cannot conduct

Why I conduct customer care.already updated just few days back chromepet,branch visit update my Adthar card

@ashrithjain @Bansari :FYI, the first concern regarding KYC raised on AUG 23rd and I have been trying for KYC couple of weeks before that. So more than 2 months passed. Does it take this much long…?
I can assume there is no action being taken at all and I didn’t receive even a single call whether any action being taken or if you are not able to do it, please say that atleast, so that I will just try to close my account.

Many times I will call daily but any time busy

Account open time 100seconds but KYC completion - lifetime, I am so much fed-up with NiyoX account that I want to close it. People didn’t visit for KYC for almost 2 weeks and then a person visited 3 times in 2 days and then devices don’t work. Raise to different teams in email, on-call, twitter etc etc as suggested at different times. Now even after a month the KYC is pending. Assurances-calls but never the KYC completion

I hope the account closure would be done faster than KYC

Hey @AjayBansal ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. We’re sorry you had to face this issue. Not to worry, I’ll escalate the same to the concerned team to get your Full KYC completed at the earliest.

Regards

Even after multiple scheduled KYC verification, none has turned up.

Even there’s lack in system, if the visit was not done still the date is shown. It should have either Closed or escalated.

I’ve had a chat with multiple support agents, everyone assured it’ll be done the very next day. But in vain.

মহাশয় আমি kyc সম্পূর্ণ করতে পারছিনা, বায়োমেট্রিক নেওয়ার কথা ছিলো গত কাল, কিন্তু কেউ আসেনি, আর অমি কাস্টমার সার্ভিস সেন্টার যোগাগোগ করতে পারছিনা

See my experience with niyo! It’s takes almost like a 2 months for EKYC!

Actually the fault is not from niyo side, the Ecom service is pathetic, they are lazy personal!

Ecom us third class compony in delivery as well as in KYC department!

They just send message for schedule but nobody appears :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:

Idiots!