Cant access to my Niyo Account

Hi today i woke up and wasn’t able to access to my NiyoX bank Account. It is asking me to send a SMS through my phone. However i am out of country in UK until November and cant use my India Simcard in my phone.
How should i login back? And why it just suddenly asking me for verification?
What happened to the money i am having in account?

Hey @Sagar_Katara! Under the ongoing vulnerable situations, for the security of the account, SIM binding feature has been enabled. A mobile number verification message needs to be sent to proceed further accessing the app. Therefore, it’s required to have a registered SIM in the device where you’ve installed the app.

Regards,

Then how would i access my account now as i am not able to access the sim card in Different country? Basically without even asking you blocked my account and i cant access my funds!!! This is not fair.

Please unlock my account at latest as i cant access my phone number in different country. You should have sent an email that if i needed that option. You cant just block someone account without giving them prior notice. This seems fraud. I have money in that account which i cant access anymore

Hey @Sagar_Katara! Regret the inconvenience. It may not be possible to access the app without the registered SIM in your device until the verification. Please be assured that your funds are safer in your account. However, you should be able to use your card for ATM/PoS/Online transactions.

Regards,

Thank you but i need to login how should i do that from out of country? Could you please help in this situation???

We are very sorry @Sagar_Katara, but as we mentioned earlier there is no alternate way about it. LK

This is not fair. Why did you even do it without my permission? Seems like dictatorship.

i have mutual funds in account too how to access those. now i cant access those too. please help i beg you

Is this because you updated the app recently?

Could be but i am not sure, maybe it updated because i got auto update on

The biggest lesson I’ve learnt is to never ever update financial apps when I’m abroad. Sorry that you’re stuck and niyo won’t help you out in this case

Hi i am not able to access to my NiyoX bank Account. It is asking me to send a SMS through my phone. However i am out of country in UK until November and cant use my India Simcard in my phone.
How should i login back? And why it just suddenly asking me for verification?
What happened to the money i am having in account?

I need real customer support who can help. Please other people dont give me useless suggestion.

Can anyone please help me with this. I need to login to my account.

Hey Sagar! Would you kindly inbox us your registered number? LK

Done. I have sent you message.

Thank you for sharing the details. We are working on your concern and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on the matter. LK

Hey @Sagar_Katara! We are very sorry to inform you that we couldn’t find a workaround in this scenario. This had to be done because of compliance reasons and we suggest that you use the card on third-party UPI apps or Equitas net banking, there won’t be any issues. LK

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.