Can we use Niyo debit card as forex card. As I can't see any currency converter in app

Can we use Niyo debit card as forex card (like niyo global card). As I dont’t see any currency converter in app.

Hey @Saketh_M.L ! Welcome to Niyo community. We’re sorry to hear that you faced this issue. As the app is still in Beta phase, you might experience a few hiccups here and there. Rest assured, we’re rigorously working hard to provide you with a better banking space and are currently debugging the issues. Request you to please use the updated version of the app to enjoy all the benefits.

Regards

Continuing the discussion from Can we use Niyo debit card as forex card. As I can't see any currency converter in app:

Hey @ashrithjain, just a small confirmation can we just use Niyo debit SBM card same as Niyo Global card, like convert the money into USD whenever we need and use that as payments (like travel card)?

Hey @Saketh_M.L ! Yes. :100:%, you can use the card. Stay noted that Niyo Global VISA Signature ‘Tap & Pay’ Debit card is a Zero Forex markup card which is associated to your Zero Balance SA.