Can Niyo Global account receive international payments?

It will be great if Niyo could accept international payments as service out there like Paypal and Transferwise are looting a lot, would like to appreciate an Indian solution to these things.

1 Like

Hey Priyamshah! Welcome to the Niyo Community! Your feedback means the world to us and we assure you that important suggestions such as yourselves will certainly help us do better. LK

Thanks Priyam,

That will be great to have online pay receive in Niyo Global Card. I used transferwise, veem yet and TW is bit reasonable. Do you have any suggestion what to use?

Requirement is 2-3days transfer with minimal total cost.

2 Likes

I have tried Paypal very expensive and time taking, Western Union much better and same day receivings, also i guess wire transfers take only few hours to reflect in account. TW and Refrens are also good option but not that convenient. Planning to get it via Niyo so there will be no tension of using this platforms instantly receivals via Wire on Niyo using any global swift code of niyo branches. It will be a great feature if added by Niyo, many people will love to use it.

2 Likes

Why do you say TW isn’t convenient? I am planning on using it, but wanted to check with you first.

1 Like

TW is good, But the cost is always there. And you have to share certain info like swift code and all with the sender. I think that can be eradicated if NIYO will come up with something. Let’s see.

1 Like

No, its not possible