Can i facing some issue based on equitasbank niyo saving account. Kindly resove this issue

Hi @060624 ,

Firstly. welcome to the Niyo Community!

From the screenshot shared I understand your account is a half KYC account, to schedule a full KYC visit you need to follow the said steps;

After installing the NiyoX Mobile Application, you will find the ‘Get Platinum VISA Debit Card’ section under ‘Pending Actions’ or also in the ‘Card Settings’. Also you will be asked to set an appointment for the completion of biometric verification. Once you complete this two-step process, our representative will visit your address as per the selected time slot.

Thereafter you will have your hands on seamless user experience with enhanced limits of the products.
Do write back in case of further concerns.

Cheers!
Bansari

Thank you so much for your response. Now i can face another issue for kyc documents related mam. I just open new saving account through online and also get account number also but right now video kyc process backend teams say my pan worrngly mention account details and provied correct pan number so currently am unable to taken next leavel…
I needed your help and kindly resove my issue…

Thanking you…
Regards:
Balraj E

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.