Bring Back "Visa Tokyo 2020" Passport Holders for Beta Customers!

This is the time when you trapped in your web of lies

I ordered my card much before 10th September, 4th September to be precise. Added 5k to it and ordered the card on the same day. How does your explanation fit in with this now? :thinking:

One of my friend ordered her card on 31st of August let passport cover she doesn’t even get her card on hand

@Rajat_Prajapati I understand everything you say . Let me give you an advice coming from a Fintech Nerd, Always tell/advertise beforehand that this (Passport Holder) is a limited quantity Run for First 3-5000 Customers . But no-where you told beforehand that there is such limit , which is why you can see such anger here . If you would’ve been transparent from the start , it would have been another experience . Hope you learn something .
Also , I humbly request you to close the account as I cant set UPI PIN because no OTP arrives in any Thirdparty UPI apps (Gpay,BHIM,WhatsappPay) and also ,All my Forex Card needs are now fulfilled by Fi Money !

@Rajat_Prajapati
Please guide us now on the account closure process. I hope there is no such restriction that a customer has to be in the first 5k customers to close the account :joy:
@Bansari
Seems like @Rajat_Prajapati may not be able to respond now. Tagging you to help us with the same.

@zantapabada : I get your point, feedback taken. We wanted it to be a surprise for the user. On our first post in the community dating July 23 announcing the beta program, we didn’t even mention the passport holder in the welcome kit.

We did not market the passport holder and hence didn’t announce the limit. With passport holders post on the community & their friend receiving it, it wasn’t a surprise anymore but an expectation.
Feedback noted though
It is sad to see you close the account, I would suggest you try updating your app and try again with the OTP. If you still don’t want to continue, drop a mail to the customer service team, they will help you with your request.

1 Like

@shikharmakkar
Drop a mail to customer service for account closure. They shall help you with it

@Rajat_Prajapati Do you have any ETA for the New method for Kyc for Niyo Sbm? Because I am not able to create my account through ckyc mode, I don’t know why this error occurs even when I have full ckyc entry and customer support is unable to help me proceed further for the account opening as I ask them for help and they reply same text again and again. See I know Niyo Customer support isn’t like this but still I am astonished by the Service that Niyo Sbm provides and the Customer support from other Niyo Products is the
complete Opposite of the service that Niyo Sbm provides. I hope you improve the Customer support in Niyo sbm in the Upcoming months as I know Niyo won’t Disappoint me :slight_smile: .

Regards
Sachin

Say something about this @Rajat_Prajapati

Yes, thanks for making this clear.
Anyway, not going to beat around the bush.
I checked the app and see this. What canceled cheque is needed? I don’t have a chequebook

@Rajat_Prajapati You started this on 23rd July and acquired 5k customers in 1 month as you said before in one of your posts. That makes it last week of July and first 3 weeks August.
You also mentioned that you increased the limit from 3k to 5k few days before 10th September. When exactly?
I ordered my card on 4th September but still didn’t receive it while according to the timeline of events, I should. What an irony!
Also, these timeline of events and what you said contradict each other.

Hey @shikharmakkar ! We would be requiring a cancelled cheque from you in order for us to verify that the account holder himself is raising a request for account closure.

Any bank cheque would suffice?

adding to what @ashrithjain said
@shikharmakkar : In case an interest payment by the SBM needs to be done for the funds parked in the SBM account, it would be done in the bank account for which you provide the cancelled cheque.

@Rajat_Prajapati Kindly reply about my query above :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @shikharmakkar ! Yes, any bank’s cancelled cheque is okay. Please note that your name should be visible on the cheque.

Why you don’t reply to my comments did I exposed you…,?

Just approved my comments

I tryed to mail so called customer service of niyo the reply this is not available now !

IMG_20210913_174143|405x500

Needed approval of your