Bring Back "Visa Tokyo 2020" Passport Holders for Beta Customers!

I opened my Account on Sep 1st after watching YouTubers unboxing the Niyo SBM card with Passport Holder . As a Beta Customer of your platform , we all deserve the same !

It was indeed a beautiful gesture on their part

If you indeed bring it back, I’ll also open an account and be one of the beta users :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks! Hope you’re having a great day. We regret to inform you that we are no longer providing the passport holder to new users. We had only issued that same to our initial adopters.

Regards

We’re still your Beta customers.
The product is far from finished

Right we are also beta tester so we deserve that and services are not ok after 8 pm it’s server goes dark and no transaction possible. It’s happening with me.

1 Like

My friend is a youtuber and he ordered his card on 4th of September and he got passport cover I think they only give to YouTuber and influencers.

Woah ! That’s not cool Niyo SBM .
I had only ordered on 1st and i didnt get one ?!!

Yep dude they just give them so they make videos and niyo gets traffic.

@Irshad_Ali
Hey its not like that… i ordered last month, they send me an passport cover… Even i open a account for my dad, got the cover to my dad also…

My 2-3 friend open account this month and they get passport cover so why not me?

They not publishing my post they says need approval . Even for reply

I have a flight in next 10 days and I’m sure I’m not using this card for my any transaction. I also ordered some other forex Card I using that for next 3 years.

@Irshad_Ali
As per you wish you can use any card. But keep in mind that Niyo have a lot of features

Don’t need shitty offers

Issue is not cover issue is the they treating people differently. I want to close my account but customer service people says it’s impossible to close my account.

1 Like

@Bansari
Can you please check the above post? If it is indeed true, why there is preferential treatment for certain class of people?
I don’t get this early adopters thing. What is actually meant by this? Can you please explain? Since most of the features like lounge access are still not available, I guess people who are applying for this card are early adopters since we are providing feedback.
Anyway, not to digress from the original question. Why this preferential treatment?

1 Like

Hi @shikharmakkar : The passport cover was for the first 5,000 card ordered

Kindly make it available for the next 5000 as well !
The Niyo SBM is far from finished , we are beta customers .
Till now I cant get an OTP for UPI Pin Generation ! See how broken the Niyo SBM System is ?
We are still their Early adopters . We should not be treated elsewise .

Early Last month right ? then they were giving those passport covers
My friend applied on 30th august and on 1st September , I applied .
We both didnt get the passport covers . The app and service is still in beta .
Till now I cant get an OTP for UPI Pin Generation ! See how broken the Niyo SBM System is ?
We are still their Early adopters . We should not be treated elsewise .