Black Card delivered looks old

I chose the “Black” card and it was delivered. I love the service but the card delivered looks all scratched up and old. Also, there is a mark below the Niyo Morse Code. My question is, how do I change cards or perhaps get another black one reissued? At this point, I am beginning to feel that I should have chosen the other Green one.

1 Like

Hi,

Regret the experience on card look & feel. We have taken this feedback and are getting the card printing & packaging improved. There is no reorder option presently but we will be getting the same in place shortly. Please bear with us for a few weeks, once the reorder flow is completed I will be happy to replace your card for free. Thanks a lot for you feedback and understanding.

Regards

4 Likes

Would you mind sharing a photo of the card? Even I opted for a black one and now I think should have ordered the teal one. Mine hasn’t arrived yet.
@Vinay_Bagri can I get it replaced before the delivery is out?

1 Like

Hi Aniket,

Can’t replace now but please dont worry, we will be in a position to replace that very soon with the new black card with better finish or teal one if you so desire. And we will do the replacement for free.

Thanks a lot for choosing NiyoX, providing feedback and for your patience

Regards

4 Likes

Highly appreciated and thanks for such a quick response. Didn’t expect that!

1 Like

Here’s a picture of the card I got. Sorry the quality is bad and you cannot see the scratches but you definitely see the mark near the line under the Niyo code.

1 Like

Yeah! I think the teal one would be a better option. Thanks for posting the picture. This will help a lot of people to make the appropriate choice.
I will post mine too once I receive so that there can be improvements made, if any.

1 Like

It’s cool that the community is actually active. Thank you for your responses, @Vinay_Bagri. Nice meeting ya, @Aniket_Waghmode. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks to you all for sharing candid feedback,

3 Likes

Received today but the finish does look a little different!

2 Likes

Does it feel a bit ‘plasticky’? I wish there was an option for a metal card. That would be :fire::fire::fire::fire:.

1 Like

A metallic finish would be a better option in my opinion. This one needs to be handled delicately. I like the minimalist design, though.

1 Like

Even mine is pretty scratched up and looks very old and plasticky.

Hi @Vinay_Bagri, I appreciate the effort delivering a good banking product. But I would be very happy to pay for a metal card instead of settling for cheap looking card.

1 Like

Hi Vijay,

We are really disappointed with the output of these cards. We have now converted these to scrathless mat finish cards. So hopefully all users ordering the cards after 15th April will not face the issue.

We will also be happy to replace your card free of cost once we have new cards and the replacement flow ready.

Please bear with us for few weeks.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Yes Aniket, we have incorporated these changes. Hopefully we will be able to replace your card with a new one in a few weeks.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

1 Like

@Vinay_Bagri Thank you Vinay! That would be highly appreciated. And yes, matte finish is a good option.

I am quite eager to know how the replacement flow will work. Will there be a ‘replace your card’ option in the app itself? Or if not everyone wants to replace their cards, how will the rest of us who wants to get it replaced be provided new cards? Can’t wait for the matte version, if not the metal one. I am also ready to pay if a metal version is in the making.

1 Like

Hi,

there would be an option to replace the card in the app itself. As promised, we would waive the replacement cost. Metal is some time away, will keep you updated.

Regards

3 Likes

The black-color Visa debit card I received is of poor quality. There are a lot of scratches on the glossy surface. I didn’t expect this. What should I do now?

Hey Ashish! We sincerely regret the experience with the card quality. Please note that there would be an option to replace the card in the app itself soon. We would waive the replacement cost as well for you. Stay tuned for further updates! LK

2 Likes