Biometric kyc device error...3rd class frustating experience

Yesterday your ecom-express kyc agent came to my home for completing my biometric kyc but unfortunately his biometric capturing device was not working…his device has technical problem…so he told me he will return in 2-hours to my home for completing kyc again after resolving the problem in device…i wait whole day but he didn’t return for completing my kyc…when will you complete my biometric kyc verification…?:roll_eyes:
Next day i am still waiting no-one called or sms me for completing kyc verification​:rage::rage::rage:
My time is also valueable…if you book slot for kyc complete within scheduled time-line :rage::rage::rage:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Even after scheduled appointment my biometric kyc verification not completed

Hey Dharmendra! We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have had to face. We have passed your feedback to the team to ensure that such events are not repeated in the future. Please note that the Biometrics verification for your account is re-scheduled for the 9th of this month between 4pm-8pm. We hope to offer you a hassle-free experience going forward. LK