Biomatric KYC address

Hi Team. Yesterday only I have opened a account and here for full KYC verification the address it is picked for adhar card address but presently I am not staying there, I am in another state. I have already raised a service request to change my correspondence address and got message also stating it was changed successfully but in the app I still see it with adhar card address, the new correspondance address is not updated. Please help me what can I do

Hey Ramesh! Welcome to the Niyo Community! Please rest assured, the communication address should get updated in 3 days from the day you have requested for the change in address. Once it is updated, you can schedule the Biometric verification of your account at the updated address. Also, kindly note that the app would only show your permanent address. LK

Hi thanks for the information. But now the Biometric schedule is there with adhar card address how to delete this verification schedule, I am not getting any option to delete this… Can you please help on how to delete this schedule as it is there with andhra address.

Hey Ramesh! You wouldn’t get an option to delete the request. Kindly inbox us your registered number so that we can get connected with you at the earliest and sort this out! LK

Hi, this is my registered mobile number: 9900393221. I dont want the verification team go to my Andhra address where nobody is there, I am staying in Neyveli, Tamilnadu now and I want your verification team to visit Neyveli address and take the biometric and other necessary stuff to have the full KYC done for me and place a debit card order for me

Thank you for your valuable time on call. As we discussed, the communication address should get updated in 3 days after which the Biometric verification can be completed on the new address. You can just postpone the appointment according to your convenience in the app for now & relax while we work this out for you. LK

Hi Lucky, thank you for calling me and I am really happy with the conversation we had as it resolved my issue, great customer service from you. Really the app design and its smoothness is amazing to use. I will definitely refer my friends to use this as its very much user friendly and amazing features. Thank you!!

2 Likes