ATM card not received

My ATM card is not received

Hey @Mohammad_Razique! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Your card request has been placed on 23rd Jan 2022. Usually, it takes up to 15 days to get the card delivered. We kindly request you to wait until then.

Regards,

1 Like

Mujhe abhi tak mera debit card ki delivery nahi mili?

Hey @yusuf_khan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

You’ve placed a card request on 25th Jan 2022. We kindly request you to wait for 15 days from the day your request has been placed and be assured that your card will be delivered by then at your communication address.

Regards,

1 Like

Mai blue dart ke office me ko visit kar ke aaya, jis delivery boy ne mera card deliver karna tha usne parsal liya aur deliver nahi kiya aur job chod diya. mera debit card us delivery boy ke paas hai. Abhi us delivery bou se unka koi contact nahi ho raha. Agar aap blue dart ki complaint daal do. Aur possible ho to mujhe new card issue karwa do.

Hey @yusuf_khan! We are investigating this with the courier team. Rest assured, we’ll help you with your card delivery at the earliest. For any further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support through the NiyoX app.

Regards,

mera pahle ka card kahi kho gaya hai.

Hey @Pankaj_Kumar_Prasad! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

To know how to order a replacement card, you may check our previous post here: How to change card - #2 by Bansari
Hope this helps. For further assistance, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support going to Menu > Support.

Stay safe :mask:

Regards,

Dear sir
Plese send me my dabit card

Hi @yusuf_khan! We have tried to connect with you but couldn’t get through. We believe, your card has been delivered to you. For any further help, please reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Hey @Mohammad_Razique! Thanks for your time over the call and for confirming that your card has been delivered. For any further help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Stay safe :mask:

Regards,

Muje ATM card milgya
Me blu dart ke office me
gya tha

Mene vhase ATM card collect kiya

1 Like

Hey @vikash_sharma! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Your physical debit card will be delivered at your communication only after completing the biometric KYC for your NiyoX account. To do that, you may follow these steps:

Open NiyoX app > Click on Pending Actions drop-down (from the top) > Order Platinum Visa Debit Card > Select your card design > Schedule Full KYC Visit as per your convenience > Confirm

Regards,

Debit card not received

Hey @Banti09! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

It seems like the card has been returned to the origin. We are getting this checked with the bank and will try to dispatch the card again. Once the card is dispatched, the tracking details will be shared with you. For any further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support through the NiyoX app going to Menu > Support.

Regards,

1 Like

My atm card is not receive in my home but tracking id show delivery is complete

Hey @mangesh_mhetre! We kindly request you to inbox us your registered mobile number or reach out to our in-app Live Chat support by going to Menu > Support from your NiyoX app and we’ll get this checked for you.

Regards,

My atm card is not receive in my home
What I can do ???