Amount can't transfer to other account

hello I was forget to enter my email id OTP when I was opened my niyox acount now my acount was freezed I was mail to company but they are showing your mail id is not showing in niyox some body please help me out this I can’t transfer my money :sob:

Hey @Rajshekar_Basapuram! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As we checked, we couldn’t trace any account details linked to your email. Can you please share your registered mobile number via a direct message or reach out to your live chat support through the NiyoX app by going to Menu > Support > Live Chat so that we can help you with your concern.

If your account has been frozen, you must have received a communication from the bank. We kindly request you to please check and act accordingly.

Regards,

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Amount can't transfer to other account:

[[quote=“Deepak, post:2, topic:12214, full:true”]
Hey @Rajshekar_Basapuram! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As we checked, we couldn’t trace any account details linked to your email. Can you please share your registered mobile number via a direct message or reach out to your live chat support through the NiyoX app by going to Menu > Support > Live Chat so that we can help you with your concern.

Regards,
[/quote]

](https://)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.