Agent didn't visit for Full KYC

I’ve been resheduling my Full KYC for around 3 weeks,and still there’s no update from Niyox. Now I can’t even reschedule it. It says that I’ve already rescheduled it for 20th and today is 24​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

Hey @rohith10 ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. We’re sorry your Full KYC couldn’t be completed. Not to worry, I’ll escalate the same to the concerned team to get your Full KYC completed at the earliest.

Regards,

@ashrithjain @Bansari No update… it’s nearly 3 months

Interestingly when I try to cotact the agent, he says he is not responsible to come and do my KYC as he doesn’t work I. The zipcode where my address falls under.

Esclated it so many times using email service provided by Niyox executive of chat support. But everytime I get just one common reply that Niyox team will escalate this issue and get my KYC done to the earliest.

However it has been 7-8 failed attempts.

This is a common issue Niyox community!
Request you to fulfill somthing that you have promised atleast.

Hey @Priyank_Kumar ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. I understand that you’ve spoken a Niyo executive regarding the same.

I am also facing the same issue. No response from the Executive responsible for KYC or from Niyox team. It has been 7 days now.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.