Aftert two days complaint not solved

Unable to activate spend abroad option till now
Already generated pin 2 time still showing in panding action after your resolve the issue
Ifsc code not editable till now
Tracking no. For card delivery no got yet
Kindly solve these issues too

1 Like

Hey there, we regret for the inconvenience. Kindly help us with the details asked for via message so that we can assist you better. SR

Unable to activate spend abroad option till now
Already generated pin 3 time still showing in panding action after your resolve the issue and today also generated pin but it show same error
Ifsc code not editable till now
Tracking no. For card delivery no got yet
And now unable to do transection
Kindly solve these issues too

Hey there, we regret for all the inconvenience. Due to a minor service maintenance, you are unable to change the card settings. The team is already working on this and it will be solved soon. Kindly try doing transactions after that. Also, please let us know which IFSC you are trying to edit. For rest of the issues, we will need your registered contact number. Please shoot us a direct message with the same so that we can further assist. SR

I have not found that option in any where and i was try to transfer money my other bank account which ifsc code is SBIN0010489 which is not editable

Hey @Rockstar09, you will not be able to edit the payee details once added due to technical deficiency. For now, you can just delete the incorrect payee details completely and add them again afresh. SR

And after deletion and again adding …is it editable ifsc code or not…
And what about my remaining problem like transection failure, spend abroad not activating , and my card not delivered and nor for sms of tracking no send…i think my money got trapped

Sorry, payee details once added can’t be edited. You will need to delete it completely and add again. Currently, there is a technical maintenance due to which you are not able to toggle the card settings. It will be done soon. In order to check the your card details, we will need your registered number. Kindly help us with the same via direct mail so that we can assist you better. SR

Already deleted and added one more time but is does not show edit option in ifsc code

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.