Account Onboarding Failure

Since 10th May 2022, trying to get account opened. Everytime getting message “CKYC” server is down. Provided CKYC number, PAN and Aadhar on email too. No success so far. Ticket Number :- #1282059 Ticket Number :- #1287714 & many more before that. Call by Head of Social Media, Mr. Wasim also didn’t bring any result. Big Talk on being Tech Savvy. But dismal efficacy to solve the problem. Totally unreliable app. There is no way to reset, withdraw and reapply your application.
Everytime the team responds that they have escalated the issue.
I don’t know how high they’re planning to go.

Hey @gsamir65! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Our sincere apologies to keep you waiting. We are sorry to let you know that, currently, we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM due to CKYC issues. It’s taking a longer time than expected. We’ll connect with you in case we receive any updates on it.

Regards,

Since 10th May 2022 I am trying to get account opened. Everytime getting message “CKYC” server is down. Provided CKYC number, PAN and Aadhar on email too. No success so far. Ticket Number :- #1282059 Ticket Number :- #1287714 & many more before that. Call by Head of Social Media, Mr. Wasim also didn’t bring any result. Big Talk on being Tech Savvy. But dismal efficacy to solve the problem. Totally unreliable app. There is no way to reset, withdraw and reapply your application.
I was asked to submit my CKYC, Aadhar Card Copy and PAN Copy by email. Which I did. Still nothing has happened.

None of the points mentioned are applicable in our case.

1. My PAN card and Aadhar Card names are same.
  2. My Aadhar is linked to the mobile number.
  3. I have shared my CKYC number too with you

Still you people haven’t been able to onboard me.

Since 10th May 2022, trying to get account opened. Everytime getting message “CKYC” server is down. Provided CKYC number, PAN and Aadhar on email too. No success so far. Ticket Number :- #1282059 Ticket Number :- #1287714 & many more before that. Call by Head of Social Media, Mr. Wasim also didn’t bring any result. Big Talk on being Tech Savvy. But dismal efficacy to solve the problem. Totally unreliable app. There is no way to reset, withdraw and reapply your application.
Everytime the team responds that they have escalated the issue.
I don’t know how high they’re planning to go.

Hi @gsamir65 , Please accept our heartfelt apologies for keeping you waiting. We regret to inform you that, owing to CKYC problems, we are unable to onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM at this time. It’s taking longer than anticipated. If there are any new developments, we’ll let you know.

Hi Manisha
Can you please erase my data linked during application process so that I can re-start the whole process again?

Wish we could have helped you with it. As it’s banking-related, once the details are entered, they will be updated in the bank records and we cannot erase or delete them due to compliance-related issues. We had already highlighted the issue to our team and if there is any possibility of onboarding you in the future, we’ll reach out to you.

Regards,