Account not opening

I registered for my account on 12/08/2022 and it hasn’t been created yet , I have to travel on 30 . Please help me out , because it has been more than 10-11 days .

Hey @BARIA_BHARGAV! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time and we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. Until then as an alternative, you may use the NiyoX card for your international transactions that offer 0 mark-up fee on forex transactions.

Regards,

Continuing the discussion from Account not opening:

Hey @Deepak still i don’t have no updates from niyo global it show me that it will take 15 days I don’t have too much time like that i have too much urgent and i want to go abroad for study and I don’t want to go with Niyo x because I am interested only in niyo global please do it fast

Same problem brother now what we will do niyo is not reply seriously i have also urgent of niyo card

1 Like

Hey @BARIA_BHARGAV! We understand that you do not have much time but we are sorry to inform you that we cannot assure you of the timeline for the issue to be fixed. As your travel date is nearing, we have suggested trying NiyoX to avoid forex charges for your international transactions.

Regards,

Will I get a Niyo card if I open a NiyoX Account ?

@jinju_k_raju yes, you will get a Visa Platinum debit card for NiyoX.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I have a trouble in completing Video KYC in NiyoX. Its shown as retry permission & I attaced a file of that. I alowed every permission & still showing the same.