Account is stuck

Hello @Vivek_Sidara @Ritik_Kumar1 ! We are sorry for this issue. Please be informed that, we’re constantly following up with our team for an update. Unfortunately, it is taking a longer time to solve than expected. We can of course understand your disappointment and hope to be able to solve this as soon as possible. -WB

i checked that cards also but they are of no use they are also showing delay like that card

Hi @Ritik_Kumar1, as we checked you placed a card order on 05-Aug-2022 at 04:57 PM. We don’t have any means to influence the card delivery, however, please rest assured you can expect the card to be delivered to you in 10 to 15 once the order is placed. You’d be able to track the delivery from your app itself. From your app, select card settings > click on the track option. You can also use your registered mobile number or AWB number (tracking ID) to track your card on Delhivery Website as soon as you place the card order. As checked your card is in the in-transit state kindly do reach out to the courier partner to understand better.

Is there any update in my account? As you said to someone that card delivery will be take place in 10 to 14 days then this account is no use for me… kindly update me with fix time so I can plan accordingly. I don’t want to do the preparation at the end time.

This is really messed up and unacceptable. I have to travel in two weeks and the team has no shame to atleast respond me. At this moment I do not require the account and please close the account from your and and inform me when its done… i have left my hopes from Niyo global and not going to recommend anyone this product.

Email me when my account is closed. I don’t want any more updates from your side.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Karan_Modi! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience. -WB