Account is stuck

Hi Manisha,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I am kindly asking to please provide any contact details of your management team so that I could talk to he/she. I am genuinely tired of getting the same automated/fixed replies from your side.

I need solution to this matter, this is taking a lot of my attention to re-check the status again and again in the application.

1 Like

It’s been a month since my ckyc has been done and still I have not got my account opened.

What kind of service is this?

I have to travel by mid August, after requesting multiple times this issue has not been sorted by the team.

@niyoglobal please do the needful asap or if it’s not possible then just close the account I don’t want this to be the headache of my journey. Doesn’t seem like you’re gonna open account anyways, looks like you just got all the details of my pan card and passport for no reason.

1 Like

Hi @Karan_Modi, Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

1 Like

Hii,

You understand that you have copy-pasted the same reply which you gave me 16 days ago.

I need genuine solutions to this matter. I am tired of waiting like this.

1 Like

Hey @Karan_Modi

I completely understand your discontent caused due to the delay. This was certainly not intentional. Our team is predominantly working on this issue to bring a fix. Since the timeline is tentative considering the nature of the issue. If you’re in short of time in terms of your travel plan. We request you to check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB which can work as a handy option for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

Hey @Vivek_Sidara

I certainly see the delay has caused the despondency. We certainly didn’t intend to take your time. We do see progress in the work, just unable to share a timeline considering the nature of this issue. Kindly check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB if you’re in short of time to make a move for your travel.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

For me also same bro let me know if you know how to continue.mine also still processing

2 Likes

Hey @Syedjabiulla, welcome to our community! I certainly see the delay has caused the despondency. We certainly didn’t intend to take your time. We do see progress in the work, just unable to share a timeline considering the nature of this issue. Kindly check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB if you’re in short of time to make a move for your travel.

1 Like

I checked niyo x and DCB no use

1 Like

Hii team , I have been facing the same issue that the card is still processing it have been the 6-7 days after completion of the ckyc details still no positive response been given to me pls help me to create account i gonna travel by mid of august and after that card delivery also takes time . Still my account hasn’t been created pls help me team as soon as possible i believe in you :heart:

Hi @Ritik_Kumar1, welcome to our community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I created account in niyo global but it show your account creation is pending. I send mail to niyo emila adresss and they ask me to send screenshot. I send them screenshot but then no reply

Pls solve that íssue as i have been travelling abroad on 19aug pls solve that issue before. Then i have to process card deliveey that also take time pls solve that issue as long as possible.

Hello @Vivek_Sidara @Ritik_Kumar1 ! We are sorry for this issue. Please be informed that, we’re constantly following up with our team for an update. Unfortunately, it is taking a longer time to solve than expected. We can of course understand your disappointment and hope to be able to solve this as soon as possible. -WB

i checked that cards also but they are of no use they are also showing delay like that card

Hi @Ritik_Kumar1, as we checked you placed a card order on 05-Aug-2022 at 04:57 PM. We don’t have any means to influence the card delivery, however, please rest assured you can expect the card to be delivered to you in 10 to 15 once the order is placed. You’d be able to track the delivery from your app itself. From your app, select card settings > click on the track option. You can also use your registered mobile number or AWB number (tracking ID) to track your card on Delhivery Website as soon as you place the card order. As checked your card is in the in-transit state kindly do reach out to the courier partner to understand better.

Is there any update in my account? As you said to someone that card delivery will be take place in 10 to 14 days then this account is no use for me… kindly update me with fix time so I can plan accordingly. I don’t want to do the preparation at the end time.

This is really messed up and unacceptable. I have to travel in two weeks and the team has no shame to atleast respond me. At this moment I do not require the account and please close the account from your and and inform me when its done… i have left my hopes from Niyo global and not going to recommend anyone this product.

Email me when my account is closed. I don’t want any more updates from your side.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Karan_Modi! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience. -WB