Account in Debit freeze

I have opened IDFC and Niyo IDFC accounts 10 days ago. IDFC account is active and am able to do the transactions but Niyo IDFC account is in debit freeze.

It’s been more than a week I am following up daily with your customer care over whatsapp. Every time the response will be the issue will be resolved in 24-48 hours but no resolution till now.

And the funniest part, I got a mail saying that the issue is resolved. But the issue persists. I got this mail multiple times and everytime when I check, the same issue exists.

How long do I need to wait for this issue to be resolved?

I do say to your team that dont commit 1-2 days every time. If you need more time, then let me know it upfront as I m ready to wait. But these guys will keep on saying 1-2 days and nothing will happen.

Your customer care is really torturing me.

I have the same problem. if call the customer service its says call using registered mobile no. even though I’m calling from the registered no. The people haven’t been give any updates.

I have opened IDFC and Niyo IDFC accounts 10 days ago. IDFC account is active and am able to do the transactions but Niyo IDFC account is in debit freeze.

It’s been more than a week I am following up daily with your customer care over whatsapp. Every time the response will be the issue will be resolved in 24-48 hours but no resolution till now.

And the funniest part, I got a mail saying that the issue is resolved. But the issue persists. I got this mail multiple times and everytime when I check, the same issue exists.

How long do I need to wait for this issue to be resolved?

I do say to your team that dont commit 1-2 days every time. If you need more time, then let me know it upfront as I m ready to wait. But these guys will keep on saying 1-2 days and nothing will happen.

Your customer care is really torturing me.

Hey Riju! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have escalated this with our team and we will get back to you shortly. LK

I’m not able to do any of the debit transactions using my account. I have done my KYC on 26th and created the UPI on the 24th. please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Hey Srinivas! We sincerely apologize for the hassle. We are getting this checked and we will be back with you shortly. LK

please solve the issue as soon as possible

On 28th Jan your customer care updated me that it’ll be resolved in 48 days. When I reached then yesterday (after 48 hours), I got the same response.

How long will it take to resolve the issue

We are working on this to get it resolved as soon as we can. We will update you once we have a fix to the issue. LK

One more 48 hours done. It’s 6 times 48 hours till now. How long do I need to wait for the issues to be resolved?

Facing exact same issue since last one month. No resolution till date.

How can a financial institute be so unresponsible towards it’s customers and services? I literally can’t use my debit card ANYWHERE since the day I opened up the account. Same is the case with many other customers. I expected better services than this. This is just not acceptable for a financial institute.

I have been facing the same issue for account opened for one of my family member. The customer support is pathetic. The customer support does not have estimate resolution timeline.

The funds have been locked and no way to use it.

@Vinay_Bagri Is this the service you want to provide your customers? Neo banks are usually technologically powerfull but seems to be opposite here.

Hey I am also facing the same issue ie debit freeze . IDFC team is saying to follow up with Niyo Team

What details do you need to resolve this asap ?

Let me know

Hey @ankitpandey2708, we have duly noted your concern and it is already worked upon. We shall keep you updated as soon as the issue is resolved. SR

Hey @parvezshk, we regret for the inconvenience. The issue is already highlighted and being worked upon on priority. We shall keepyou informed as soon as the issue is resolved. We appreciate your patience. SR

How will you get back to me if you dont have my details?

and what is the TAT for this @Vinay_Bagri @Lucky @Subu

The issue has been solved for me. The ticket I raised was closed, I tried transferring just a min back and the transfer was successful.

Hey @parvezshk, thank you for the confirmation. We are glad to know that the issue is resolved. Please free feel to let us know for any further requirements. SR

Hey @ankitpandey2708, we fetched your details from the ticket created by you. The issue is resolved now, and you should not face any problem with the account. Please feel free to let us know for any further requirements. SR

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.