Account frozen!

Hi team,

My account is frozen without prior intimidation, funds locked in and with no way to connect with the bank.

Urge you escalate this mishap at the highest priority, and get it sorted.
Ali.

There was Lots of users in twitter complained about the account Freeze , But it seems now a(Today morning) things are working fine like previously though there isnt any communication from bank What might have happened.

1 Like

My account is still frozen, no communication from the bank, no reply to my mails, and the banks are to stay shut for the next 4 days.

1 Like

Hey @Amaanzo! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the freeze imposed on your account. You might have received an email from Equitas Small Finance Bank asking for a few details. We kindly request you to share the requested details with the bank at selfservice@equitasbank.com so that they can review and unfreeze your account.

If you have already emailed the requested details to Equitas bank, then we urge you to kindly allow 5 working days for them to review and get back to you on the removal of the freeze.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi, can you communicate with people at equitas on my behalf and GET THIS DONE ASAP?

I can give whatever details they need.
Just want the money out of this account for me to never use this account ever again! Big mistake! I had planned to deposit a huge sum just hours before this irrational freeze was imposed. Good God, I’m saved.

Regards,
Amaan.

Yes, we will also do that Amaan. Can you share your email to Equitas with us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com? @Lucky @Deepak will keep a track of your email and we will get in touch with the bank on your behalf.
Again really sorry about this hassle. We can understand how frustrating it is and we are trying to resolve this at the earliest. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Amaanzo! Thanks for your time over the call. We would like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been unfrozen. You should be able to make your transactions. We are once again sorry for the inconvenience that you’ve faced. For any further help, feel free to reach out to us and we are happy to help you!

Regards.