Account freezon or blocked

Some one raised a complaint in cyber crime online portel regarding to 3500 charge back , but my total amount freezed and i contacted my bank branch and my nearest cyber crime department but no use , that’s reason I’m asking here pls help me, refund 3500 to who is complaint raised against to me ,and release or unfreze my available funds

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please help me :pray: