Account freeze, I am unable to transfer money from my account

My account is freeze. I am unable to transfer money from my bank account. Please help me. Your customer support not pick up my call.

Hey @Prabir_Mondal! We truly regret the hassle caused due to the freeze imposed on your account. We request you to please contact Equitas on 18001031222 on working days between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or you can mail to selfservice@equitasbank.com with the requested details so that they can review and unfreeze it.

Regards,

1 Like

I am trying to call so many time but call not connected to the agent. In this email ID no reply coming out.

1 Like

my account is freezed after an incoming transaction could you please check and unblock my account i can provide all the information required

1 Like

Hey @Imadahmed! We truly regret the hassle caused due to the freeze imposed on your account. We request you to please contact Equitas on 18001031222 on working days between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or you can mail to selfservice@equitasbank.com with the requested details so that they can review and unfreeze it.

Regards,

I have contacted them yesterday it self with all the required information and no from the team is contacting me please escalate this to someone who can help me further kr arrange me a call back

1 Like

Hey @Imadahmed @Prabir_Mondal! If you have already shared the required details with Equitas bank, then we urge you to kindly allow 5 working days for them to review and get back to you on the removal of the freeze.

Regards,

Hey @Imadahmed @Prabir_Mondal! Thanks for your time over the call. We would like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been unfrozen. You should be able to make your transactions. We are once again sorry for the inconvenience that you’ve faced. For any further help, feel free to reach out to us and we are happy to help you!

Regards.

Thank you sir. Right now my problem solved

1 Like

Yes tysm it’s working now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.