Account creation problem and no response from the customer care from past 1week

Hey @Somesh_Katakam! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! A few of our users are facing this issue during the onboarding process. This has been highlighted to our team and we are working to have this fixed. It’s taking a longer time than expected. We kindly request you to allow us some more time.

Regards,

yes there coustomer care not reply

Hi @Abhishek_Jangra regret the hassle. Not to worry we are here to help you out. Kindly share if you are concerned about Via Live chat support or write to us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

How much time there should a limit right?

Hey @Somesh_Katakam

We understand the time taken is beyond the usual. Our team is predominantly working harder to bring a fix to this issue. This is certainly not the way we had planned. You can count on us. We believe to make a difference.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Customer care people said 5-7 days to wait. But its been more than 2weeks still now there’s no response in account creation. What kind service is this i am not able to understand?? I need customer care number???

After been waiting more than 10days you people are still saying the same to wait for 48hrs. I hope better you know time value.

Hey @Somesh_Katakam!

We believe that you have reached out to our support for onboarding-related issues.
A few of our users are facing this issue and we are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Hey @Somesh_Katakam! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,