Account conversion to full kyc account delay even after two working days after video kyc

Account conversion to full kyc account delayed even after two working days after video kyc

Hey @B76! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We have escalated this to the bank on your behalf and are following up with them. On receiving an update from the bank, we’ll connect with you.

Regards,

Hey @B76! I’ve tried reaching out to you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, the calls went unanswered. We’d like to let you know that your video KYC has been approved and your NiyoX account has been upgraded to a full KYC one.
For any further help, reach out to our live chat support through the app and we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

My issues have been resolved. Close
Issue.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Account conversion to full kyc account delay even after two working days after video kyc:

Feedback now

Hey @Munnahussain_Munna! Welcome to Niyo Community! We are uncertain about your comment. Can you please help us to understand better?

Regards,

Hy sir I have the same problem thal I have book an appointment for kyc but the agent didn’t come at the decided time
Plz help me.
Why he is getting late?

Look when I book an appointment and I didn’t get any update.
I will book appointment at 12-05 but they didn’t come and suddenly changed the date.

1 Like

Hey @RDXツ_Raaj! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’ve now launched the video KYC for NiyoX. You may reach out to our Live Chat Support through the NiyoX app or inbox us your registered mobile number and we’ll enable it for you.

Regards,