About the CKYC issue

Hey Mihir! That shouldn’t have happened! Would you mind leaving your registered number with us via DM so that we can get this checked? LK

2 Likes

Hi @Pratyush_kt

Let me look into this for you. Don’t worry, we’ve got our team looking into this for you. We should be able to get a quick fix on this issue and will keep you posted!

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

hey lucky
i also have same issue like I also have ckyc number but still sbm app say to me no data base found please help ASAP

regards,
hemal patel

Thanks for informing, But currently I have a Full KYC account of NiyoX. So can I request Equitas Bank to complete my CKYC for me to get access for the New Program of yours.

Is there an update on this issue? Or is the issue being tracked and updated on a daily basis on some thread? I have been waiting for more than 4 days now and the issue doesn’t seem to be resolved still and no updates are being given to the customers.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: CKYC Error while onboarding

Hi Mihir,

The CKYC issue is being worked on, hopefully you would be able to retry on Monday. I will reconfirm on this forum.

Regards

2 Likes

Hey,
Is this issue has been solved or we need to wait long?

Hi @Nikhilkumar_Shah

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We are working tirelessly to provide you with seamless banking experience. Kindly allow us sometime and we shall get back here with an update soon.

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers!
Bansari

When is the final build of Niyo global sbm is gonna come in playstore? I am asking this because that version won’t have the major errors that we have right now . @Bansari kindly tell if stable build of Niyo global sbm is gonna come in this month?

Hey @Sachin ! We’ll only release the stable version of the app once all debugging is done. Appreciate your patience.

1 Like

What is ETA for it?

I have a problem with CKYC Can someone help me?

Hey, i am having the same issue and i need to travel soon… please help… also can someone tell when i was in the process of signing up for niyo sbm, why did i recieve a mail with my credit score report? i didnt ask or request for it.

I am also facing the same issue with the CKYC. I know my CKYC is available, as I have recently got it updated and have a mail confirmation regarding the same.

@Jassi955 Regarding the CRIF credit report, I did get it to. But I remember noticing somewhere along applying that we agree that niyo sbm will do a credit check with CRIF on our behalf. So that seems okay to me.

1 Like

Hi @Saikat_Bhowmick @Jassi955 @Alfred_Francis,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

(!/2) Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -
Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

(2/2) CRIF score check is an additional advantage you get while opting for Niyo SBM

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi, I am facing the same issue of CKYC please guide how I can do this asap.

Thank you Bans, sending an email right away. could you also give an idea if the issue could be solved soon enough or should i look towards an alternative since i will be travelling within next 15 days.

Hi @Jassi955 ,

To be honest post onboarding it would take 15business days for the card to be delivered depending on location.
Would recommend to plan things accordingly.

Cheers!
Bansari

I am facing the same issue. Confirmed with my banker that my CKYC record exist. Please help me with this.