A big shoutout to all cricket🏏 fans. Here’s your chance to win IPL Jersey👕 of Your Favourite Team -- Don’t miss it!đŸ€©

Is it a contest/draw kind of a thing or all the users who maintain this minimum balance would be getting this jersey?

1 Like

Customers who maintain this balance for the month mentioned, stand a chance to win IPL Jersey.

1 Like

You didn’t answer, what you told is already known. When you say ‘stand a chance to win’, does it mean it that not everybody who maintains this balance would be getting this?

When should I expect a response here?

1 Like

Hey @shikharmakkar! It’s draw-based and only the selected winners will receive an IPL Jersey from Niyo.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Abcd_Efgh! All you’ve to do is to maintain an average monthly balance of â‚č50K in your Niyo SBM account. Currently, Niyo Global by SBM offers only visa cards. Your feedback has been duly noted, and we’ll definitely see if we can offer a Master card in the future.

Regards,

1 Like

Waiting for jersey please make me winner i am big fan of kkr

Hey @abdur_rab2! Thanks for showing your interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maintain an average monthly balance of â‚č50K in your Niyo SBM account and stand a chance to win the IPL Jersey of your favorite.

Regards,

1 Like

I have signed up on NiYO global today. Am I eligible? if so, from when will the balance be counted? From today(account creation date) or from Mar 18 only?

Hey @vendetta!

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We are very sorry to inform you that you will not be eligible to take part in the campaign. Don’t feel disheartened though, we have a dedicated team working for curating the best offers for you. Stay tuned! LK

I joined Niyo today. So I’ll be missed out for this offer even if I add 1.5L? What kind of offer is this?

Hey @Purandar! Welcome onboard and to the Niyo Community!

The IPL Jersey campaign has been started just before the IPL season and your active participation was missed very closely. We do not let you be saddened, Likewise, we are planning to bring many such exciting campaigns in the future. Stay tuned to us to hear the best offers.

Regards,

1 Like

Who are the winners?

1 Like

Hey @Karmvir27! The winners are yet to be announced. Stay tuned! :wink:

1 Like

Its been a week now. And not sure how to claim the Jersey!!

Please send me link to fill the form. The link with I got is simply opening up the Google play store

Hey @Bibhudutta_Dash! Welcome to Niyo Community! If you’ve received a communication (via email) from Niyo that you are a qualified winner, please fill in the link and share the required details. Rest assured, our team will help you further.

Regards,

Hey @Mohak! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We have sent you a message. Request you to please check.

Regards,

Hey everyone,
Thank you for the overwhelming participation in the IPL Jersey campaign.
We’re thrilled to announce the winners who scored their favourite IPL team jerseys!

Drumroll!:drum:

Lucky Winners are-

MOHAMED FARAZ
MUHAMMEDAAQIB QUAZI
PARAMVEER SINGH
HARESHBHAI MEHTA
SINGH CHARNESHWAR
RAJESH AGGARWAL
PADMANABHUNI SRIRAM
DUSHYANT SINGH
MAHESH R
NOOR AHAMED AZGAR ALI
BHAGYESH VYAS
KAMAVARAM VISHNU
REESA VINCENT
GONDESI NAVEEN
AASTHA TANDON
AARJAV HARESH PATEL
DOBARIYA RAVI KISHORBHAI
SAADULLAH MOHAMMED
GAURAV RATHI
KUMAR PRANJAL
YASH CHETAN PEDNEKAR
SUMIT YADAV
CHRISTIE JOSEPH
SANDEEP JOSHI
ADVAIT
HARSHIT VARSHNEY
PREETH KISHAN
SHRUTHI K M
ANIRAN SARAF
GAUTAM SARIN
ASLAM NUJUMUDEEN KUNJU
RUBENDHRAH
ASRITH KUMAR M A
NIKHIL JAIN
JAVED KHAN
MOHAK DEEPAK LONDHE
BADUSHA K N
RAJAMAHENDRAVARAPU SANDEEP
RIJUL AMEET JOSHI
MALLIKA SINGLA
MANTHAN PRASHANT KOTHARI
RACHIT MATHUR
SAURABH GAUTAM
SANDEEP MANGLA
NARENDRA KUMAR
PALLA LOKESH
PATIL SAURABH MAHENDRA
VINOD KUMAR
S SAINATH
RAJATH JAYASHANKAR

All the winners will receive their jerseys on or before 20th May 2022.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Best,
Team Niyo

A post was merged into an existing topic: Regarding my verification of niyo account
 It is now going to be more than a month then also my account is not verified