A big shoutout to all cricket🏏 fans. Here’s your chance to win IPL Jersey👕 of Your Favourite Team -- Don’t miss it!đŸ€©

Hey all,

Do You?

:heavy_check_mark:LOVE Cricket
:heavy_check_mark:DREAM Cricket
:heavy_check_mark:SPEAK Cricket
:heavy_check_mark:BREATHE Cricket

We thought so too.:star_struck:

All you have to do is maintain an average monthly balance of â‚č50K from 18th March-18th April 2022 for a chance to win the jersey of your favourite IPL team.

Not just that you can earn up to 5% interest* on your balances with a monthly payout of interest.

It’s just the right time to show your love for your favourite IPL Team with Niyo Global. Don’t miss this chance!

Here is how the Monthly Average Balance is calculated:
Monthly Average Balance = Sum of closing balance for all days in a month (Day 1 + Day 2 + Day 3 +
 + Day 30) Divided by Number of Days in a month (30/31).

Example: If the balances in Account are: Mar 18 1 (Rs 2000), Mar 19 (Rs 7000), Mar 20 (Rs150000) , Average Balance as on Mar 20 = (Rs 2000 + Rs 7000 + Rs 1,50,000) / 3 = Rs 53,000/-

You still can win your favourite team’s IPL Jersey. Hurry!!

Click here to check the T&C.

Tell me plz how to participate in this contest. Because i already have this much amount in my account. What should i do next
?
Also i have niyo sbm card issued by visa. Tell me how to get card issued by MasterCard
?

1 Like

Is it a contest/draw kind of a thing or all the users who maintain this minimum balance would be getting this jersey?

1 Like

Customers who maintain this balance for the month mentioned, stand a chance to win IPL Jersey.

1 Like

You didn’t answer, what you told is already known. When you say ‘stand a chance to win’, does it mean it that not everybody who maintains this balance would be getting this?

When should I expect a response here?

1 Like

Hey @shikharmakkar! It’s draw-based and only the selected winners will receive an IPL Jersey from Niyo.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Abcd_Efgh! All you’ve to do is to maintain an average monthly balance of â‚č50K in your Niyo SBM account. Currently, Niyo Global by SBM offers only visa cards. Your feedback has been duly noted, and we’ll definitely see if we can offer a Master card in the future.

Regards,

1 Like

Waiting for jersey please make me winner i am big fan of kkr

Hey @abdur_rab2! Thanks for showing your interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maintain an average monthly balance of â‚č50K in your Niyo SBM account and stand a chance to win the IPL Jersey of your favorite.

Regards,

1 Like

I have signed up on NiYO global today. Am I eligible? if so, from when will the balance be counted? From today(account creation date) or from Mar 18 only?

Hey @vendetta!

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We are very sorry to inform you that you will not be eligible to take part in the campaign. Don’t feel disheartened though, we have a dedicated team working for curating the best offers for you. Stay tuned! LK

I joined Niyo today. So I’ll be missed out for this offer even if I add 1.5L? What kind of offer is this?

Hey @Purandar! Welcome onboard and to the Niyo Community!

The IPL Jersey campaign has been started just before the IPL season and your active participation was missed very closely. We do not let you be saddened, Likewise, we are planning to bring many such exciting campaigns in the future. Stay tuned to us to hear the best offers.

Regards,

1 Like

Who are the winners?

1 Like

Hey @Karmvir27! The winners are yet to be announced. Stay tuned! :wink:

1 Like

Its been a week now. And not sure how to claim the Jersey!!

Please send me link to fill the form. The link with I got is simply opening up the Google play store

Hey @Bibhudutta_Dash! Welcome to Niyo Community! If you’ve received a communication (via email) from Niyo that you are a qualified winner, please fill in the link and share the required details. Rest assured, our team will help you further.

Regards,

Hey @Mohak! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We have sent you a message. Request you to please check.

Regards,